General conditions of sale
1. Enable a reservation:
Stays are guaranteed only upon receipt of a deposit and deductible from the bill on arrival. Installments are received at reception. Deposits must be paid no later than 5 days from the date of reservation request. The deposit required is 30% of the total price of your stay to pay by check (payable to Company Haec Otia) to send to Villa Haec Otia Avenue Atlantic, 6250, Le Touquet Paris-Plage. It is also possible to pay by credit card. This is from the receipt of a deposit your booking will be closed. The payment of a deposit implies acceptance of these conditions of sale of guest rooms. A confirmation will be sent by e-mail or letter (detailing benefits deductions) and signed and returned with the deposit.
2. In case of cancellation of reservations, it is strongly advised to inform us at least 3 days in advance.
The case may be, 30% of the total billing will be charged as compensation.
3. All reservations will be considered final upon receipt of a deposit equivalent to 50% of the stay, 100% when booking for a single continuity e.
4. The customer must present the date and time agreed in case of late arrival or delayed, the customer must notify the owner.
5. The client must respect the peaceful character of the premises and to use for their intended purpose. He is committed to making the rooms in perfect condition at the end of the stay, to declare and pay financially, any possible degradation which may be responsible . It is also forbidden to smoke throughout the house.
Children moving within the domain are the sole responsibility of their parents.
The kitchen is not left to the guests.
6. This agreement established a maximum capacity of people. If the number of tenants exceeds the capacity, the owner can refuse the extra people. Any modification or termination of the contract will be considered at the initiative of the client.
7. Length of stay:
The client signing this contract for a fixed term shall in no circumstances invoke any right to tenure.
8. Cancellation by the owner:
Where before the date of arrival, the owner cancels the stay, he must inform his client by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The customer without prejudice to recourse in redress of possibly incurred damages, will be paid immediately and in full the amounts already paid. He will also receive compensation at least equal to the penalty “would have incurred if the cancellation was a result of his on that date.
9. Time of arrival:
The customer must present the specified day of booking and time specified below. The rooms are available from 15h. Notify in case of arrival after, thank you not get as far as possible after 21:30.
10. Check out:
The time of departure rooms must be before 12am.
11. Payment of the balance of the accommodation stay: The balance must be paid at the end of the stay.
It will be collected by the owner who then pays the Treasury.
13. Changing rooms:
Without the client can not claim any compensation, the operator reserves the right to change the room originally booked by the client a room of the same size or higher capacity. In such a case, the cost of the reservation remains unchanged.
Pets are not accepted Haec Otia. In the event of breach of this clause by the customer, the refusal to accept pets and their owners by the owner of the B & B, can not be considered a modification or breach of contract by the owner. So that if the client’s departure, no refund can be considered.
15. In accordance with the law of 6 January 1978, you have a right to access and rectify information concerning you. La Demeure Haec Otia agrees not to transmit the information that you have provided to other companies or organizations.
16. Our promotional offers are not combined.
Conditions, rates and deals are not changed without notice.